Beautiful Monster Lyrics - STAYC

Beautiful Monster Lyrics by STAYC is latest Korean song STAYC Beautiful Monster song Lyrics Beautiful Monster Lyrics STAYC latest songs lyrics
Beautiful Monster Lyrics by STAYC is latest Korean song with music also given by Black Eyed Pilseung, FLYT. Beautiful Monster song lyrics are written by Black Eyed Pilseung, Jeon Goon, FLYT. Stay tuned to Muxic Leaks for more latest songs lyrics.

Beautiful Monster Lyrics
Beautiful Monster Lyrics - STAYC

Beautiful Monster Song Detail

Song Name: Beautiful Monster
Singer: STAYC
Composer: Black Eyed Pilseung, FLYT
Lyrics by: Black Eyed Pilseung, Jeon Goon, FLYT
Music Label: High Up Entertainment

Beautiful Monster Lyrics


STAYC girls it’s going down

Anyway yeah 네가 필요해 yeah
마치 퍼즐 같긴 해도 it’s ok
너를 떠올리는 향기는 so blue yeah eh
너만이 알 수 있는 뜻

Sweet 한 네 attitude
달콤한 얘기도
따사로운 햇빛도
가끔은 차가워 cause I do
널 안고 있어도
I’m so cold

사랑이라는 이름의 용기가 필요해

Yes I know yeah 넌 BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
넌 날 아프게 하고 또 치료해
Yes I know yeah 넌 BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

단 한 번만이라도 please be a man yeah eh
머릿속 하얘지려 해

This is not a game
This is not a show
혼자 꾸는 행복한 이 꿈
복잡해 you better ready or not
답답해 because you out of control

Sweet한 네 attitude
달콤한 얘기도
따사로운 햇빛도
가끔은 차가워 cause I do
널 안고 있어도
I’m so cold

사랑이라는 이름의 용기가 필요해

Yes I know yeah 넌 BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
넌 날 아프게 하고 또 치료해
Yes I know yeah 넌 BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

그래 넌 MONSTER told you I wonder
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
What do you call me
What is me out there
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Yes I know yeah 넌 BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
넌 날 아프게 하고 또 치료해
Yes I know yeah 넌 BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

Beautiful Monster Lyrics (Romanization)

 

STAYC girls it’s going down

Anyway yeah nega piryohae yeah
machi peojeul gatgin haedo it’s ok
neoreul tteoollineun hyanggineun so blue yeah eh
neomani al su issneun tteus

Sweet han ne attitude
dalkomhan yaegido
ttasaroun haesbiccdo
gakkeumeun chagawo cause I do
neol ango isseodo
I’m so cold

sarangiraneun ireumui yonggiga piryohae

Yes I know yeah neon BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
neon nal apeuge hago tto chiryohae
Yes I know yeah neon BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

dan han beonmanirado please be a man yeah eh
meorissok hayaejiryeo hae

This is not a game
This is not a show
honja kkuneun haengbokhan i kkum
bokjaphae you better ready or not
dapdaphae because you out of control

Sweet han ne attitude
dalkomhan yaegido
ttasaroun haesbiccdo
gakkeumeun chagawo cause I do
neol ango isseodo
I’m so cold

sarangiraneun ireumui yonggiga piryohae

Yes I know yeah neon BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
neon nal apeuge hago tto chiryohae
Yes I know yeah neon BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

geurae neon MONSTER told you I wonder
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
What do you call me
What is me out there
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Yes I know yeah neon BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
neon nal apeuge hago tto chiryohae
Yes I know yeah neon BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

Beautiful Monster Lyrics (English Translation)

 

STAYC girls it’s going down

Anyway yeah I need you yeah
It’s like a puzzle but it’s ok
The scent reminiscent of you, so blue yeah eh
Something only you can know

Sweet, is your attitude
Your sweet words
The warm sunlight
They can feel cold, cause I do
Even while I’m holding you
I’m so cold

Love is the name of the courage I need

Yes I know yeah you’re a BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
You hurt me and then you heal me
Yes I know yeah you’re a BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

For once, please be a man yeah eh
My mind is about to go blank

This is not a game
This is not a show
It’s a happy dream I dream alone
Complicated, you better ready or not
Frustrated, because you out of control

Sweet, is your attitude
Your sweet words
The warm sunlight
They can feel cold, cause I do
Even while I’m holding you
I’m so cold

Love is the name of the courage I need

Yes I know yeah you’re a BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
You hurt me and then you heal me
Yes I know yeah you’re a BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

Yes, you’re a MONSTER told you I wonder
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
What do you call me
What is me out there
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Yes I know yeah you’re a BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
You hurt me and then you heal me
Yes I know yeah you’re a BEAUTIFUL MONSTER
Love is ooh ooh love is ooh ooh

Beautiful Monster Song Video

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

Post a Comment

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.