Dekh Lena Lyrics - Tony Kakkar

Dekh Lena lyrics by Tony Kakkar, with music and lyrics by Tony Kakkar. Read in Hindi, Roman Hindi and English with meaning.

Introduction

"Dekh Lena" is a Hindi sad-romantic single sung, composed and written by Tony Kakkar. Released in July 2022 on the singer's own YouTube channel, the song is built around a single aching promise - "dekh lena", meaning "just wait and see". On this page you will find the complete Dekh Lena lyrics in Hindi (Devanagari), Roman Hindi and English translation, along with the song's meaning, full details and the official music video.

The Song

Dekh Lena is a goodbye that refuses to beg. The singer tells his beloved that a time will come when his pain will fade, she will forget him, and he will leave this life never to return - and on that day, she will remember him. The mood flips in the English hook, "I don't wanna love you, but I still love you", which sums up the whole song: a heart that wants to let go but simply cannot. As the verses unfold, he reminds her that he gave up the whole world for her, that her memories still rob him of sleep, and he warns that the day she finally falls in love the way he did, she will understand him - dekh lena.

The Artists

Tony Kakkar is an Indian singer, composer and lyricist known for chartbusters like "Coca Cola", "Dheeme Dheeme" and "Mile Ho Tum". One of the few mainstream artists who regularly writes, composes and sings his own songs, he is the brother of singers Neha Kakkar and Sonu Kakkar. Dekh Lena shows his softer, melancholic side, far removed from his party anthems, and it is entirely his own creation - vocals, music and words.

The Music Video

The official video of Dekh Lena was released on Tony Kakkar's own YouTube channel, where it has crossed 1.3 million views. The short 2-minute-33-second video keeps the focus on heartbreak and parting, matching the song's mood of a lover walking away while making one last promise - you will remember me, dekh lena. You can watch the official video embedded below on this page.

The Music Label

Dekh Lena was released independently on Tony Kakkar's own channel, with the singer himself credited for the vocals, music and lyrics. Independent releases like this one let the artist keep complete creative control, and the song's credits carry a single name from start to finish - Tony Kakkar.

Song Details

SongDekh Lena
SingerTony Kakkar
MusicTony Kakkar
LyricsTony Kakkar
LanguageHindi
Music LabelTony Kakkar

Dekh Lena Lyrics in Hindi

वो वक़्त भी आएगा
दर्द कम हो जाएगा
तुम्हें भूल जाएँगे देख लेना
ज़िन्दगी से जाएँगे
लौट के ना आएँगे
तुम याद करोगे देख लेना


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You


तेरे लिए यूँ पागल थे
सारी दुनिया को छोड़ दिया
तुमसे दिल जोड़ा था मैंने
तुमने ही दिल तोड़ दिया


पिछली रात को तेरी याद ने
फिर से हमें सोने ना दिया
तूने अपना बनाया नहीं
किसी और का भी होने ना दिया


लोग होंगे हज़ारों में
हम एक नहीं होंगे
तन्हा रह जाओगे देख लेना


दिल टूटा है मेरा जब
दिल टूटेगा तेरा
तुम टूट जाओगे देख लेना


शाम ढले कभी फ़ुर्सत में
तुम्हें मेरी याद सताएगी
याद तो ऐसी चीज़ है ना
चाहोगे फिर भी आएगी


मुझको जो मोहब्बत थी
तुमको वो जब होगी
मुझको तब समझोगे देख लेना


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You

Dekh Lena Lyrics in Roman Hindi

Woh Waqt Bhi Aayega
Dard Kam Ho Jaayega
Tumhe Bhool Jaayenge Dekh Lena
Zindagi Se Jaayenge
Laut Ke Na Aayenge
Tum Yaad Karoge Dekh Lena


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You


Tere Liye Yoon Paagal The
Saari Duniya Ko Chhod Diya
Tumse Dil Joda Tha Maine
Tumne Hi Dil Tod Diya


Pichli Raat Ko Teri Yaad Ne
Phir Se Humein Sone Na Diya
Tune Apna Banaya Nahi
Kisi Aur Ka Bhi Hone Na Diya


Log Honge Hazaron Mein
Hum Ek Nahi Honge
Tanha Reh Jaoge Dekh Lena


Dil Toota Hai Mera Jab
Dil Tootega Tera
Tum Toot Jaaoge Dekh Lena


Shaam Dhale Kabhi Fursat Mein
Tumhein Meri Yaad Satayegi
Yaad Toh Aisi Cheez Hai Na
Chahoge Phir Bhi Aayegi


Mujhko Jo Mohabbat Thi
Tumko Woh Jab Hogi
Mujhko Tab Samjhoge Dekh Lena


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You

Dekh Lena Lyrics in English

That Time Will Also Come
The Pain Will Grow Less
You Will Forget Me, Just Wait And See
I Will Leave This Life
And Never Come Back
You Will Remember Me, Just Wait And See


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You


I Was So Crazy For You
That I Left The Whole World Behind
I Had Joined My Heart With Yours
And You Are The One Who Broke It


Last Night, Your Memory
Did Not Let Me Sleep Again
You Never Made Me Your Own
Nor Let Me Belong To Anyone Else


There Will Be People In Thousands
But I Will Not Be Among Them
You Will Be Left All Alone, Just Wait And See


When My Heart Is Broken
Your Heart Will Break Too
You Will Fall Apart, Just Wait And See


One Evening, In A Quiet Moment
My Memory Will Torment You
Memory Is Such A Thing
It Will Come Even If You Don't Want It To


The Love That I Felt
When You Feel It Too
Then You Will Understand Me, Just Wait And See


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You


I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You
I Don't Wanna Love You
But I Still Love You

Lyrics Meaning

Dekh Lena is a parting prophecy. "Dekh lena" literally means "just see" or "wait and watch", and every verse ends with that quiet warning. The singer is not cursing his beloved - he is predicting the natural course of heartbreak. Today he is the one lying awake with her memories, the one who left the world for her and got his heart broken in return. Tomorrow, he says, roles will reverse: among thousands of people he will be the one missing face, an evening will come when his memory torments her, and when her own heart breaks the way his did, she will finally understand his pain. The English hook, "I don't wanna love you, but I still love you", is the emotional centre of the song - the confession that this prophecy comes not from bitterness, but from a love he still cannot switch off.

Conclusion

Dekh Lena remains one of Tony Kakkar's most loved sad songs - a short, honest heartbreak track where one man is the singer, composer and lyricist all at once. If its "just wait and see" promise stayed with you, explore more heartfelt lyrics on Muxic Leaks below.

Also Read: Samjho Na Lyrics - The Vvaan and Chaand Lyrics - Pehla Pyaar Doosri Baar.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Who sang the song Dekh Lena?

Dekh Lena is sung by Tony Kakkar, who also composed the music and wrote the lyrics of the song himself.

What does "Dekh Lena" mean?

"Dekh Lena" is a Hindi phrase that means "just wait and see". In the song, the singer promises his beloved that one day she will remember him, miss him and understand his pain - dekh lena.

Who wrote the lyrics of Dekh Lena?

The lyrics of Dekh Lena are written by Tony Kakkar himself. On this page you can read them in Hindi (Devanagari), Roman Hindi and English translation.

When was Dekh Lena released?

Dekh Lena was released in July 2022 on Tony Kakkar's official YouTube channel, and the official video has crossed 1.3 million views.

Where can I watch the official video of Dekh Lena?

You can watch the official video of Dekh Lena on Tony Kakkar's official YouTube channel. The official video is also embedded on this page, above the conclusion.

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

Post a Comment

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.