I Think He's Got A Girl Lyrics - Slayyyter

I Think He's Got A Girl by Slayyyter: song details, credits, meaning and official video.
I Think He's Got A Girl Slayyyter Lyrics

Introduction

I Think He's Got A Girl is a song by American pop artist Slayyyter, taken from her album wor$t man in america. This page shares the song details, credits, meaning and the official video in one place.

The Song

The song is a sharp pop track about suspicion in a relationship, written by Slayyyter with Austin Corona, Wyatt Bernard and Violet Skies. It plays on the feeling of realising a partner may be seeing someone else.

The Artist

Slayyyter is an American singer known for bold, internet-era pop and hyperpop-influenced releases. She co-wrote this track with Austin Corona, Wyatt Bernard and Violet Skies and also directed its official video herself.

The Music Video

The official video for I Think He's Got A Girl was directed by Slayyyter and presents the song's playful, suspicious mood on screen. Watch the complete official video embedded below on this page.

The Music Label

The song is released through Columbia Records and was presented on Slayyyter's official channels as part of the wor$t man in america album campaign.

Song Details

SingerSlayyyter
LyricistSlayyyter, Austin Corona, Wyatt Bernard, Violet Skies
MusicNot specified in the official video description
DirectorSlayyyter
CastSlayyyter
LanguageEnglish
Music LabelColumbia Records

I Think He's Got A Girl — Lyrics & Meaning

The song is about suspecting that a partner is involved with someone else, mixing jealousy, doubt and attitude as the narrator pieces together the signs. Its meaning centres on trust, suspicion and calling out dishonesty in a relationship.

Watch the official video below to experience the song with its visuals and performance.

© Copyright Note: The lyrics and music of I Think He's Got A Girl belong to the original copyright owners — Slayyyter / Columbia Records and the respective rights holders. Muxic Leaks does not claim any rights to the song; this page is published for information and entertainment purposes only.

I Think He's Got A Girl Official Video

Conclusion

I Think He's Got A Girl is a catchy Slayyyter track from wor$t man in america, co-written with Austin Corona, Wyatt Bernard and Violet Skies. Visit Muxic Leaks again for more song details, credits, meanings and official videos.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who performed I Think He's Got A Girl?

I Think He's Got A Girl is performed by Slayyyter.

Who wrote I Think He's Got A Girl?

The song was written by Slayyyter with Austin Corona, Wyatt Bernard and Violet Skies.

Which album features I Think He's Got A Girl?

The song features on Slayyyter's album wor$t man in america.

Who directed the official video of I Think He's Got A Girl?

The official video was directed by Slayyyter.

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

Post a Comment

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.