Nicole Kidman Lyrics - PRIMA | ADÉLA

Nicole Kidman Lyrics by ADÉLA. Lyrics in English, official video, details and meaning.

Nicole Kidman Lyrics - PRIMA | ADÉLA

Introduction

Every few years, pop produces a song that works like a mirror ball: wherever you stand, it throws light back at you. "Nicole Kidman", the breakout single from Slovak pop phenomenon ADÉLA's debut album PRIMA, is that song for 2026. Named after the Oscar-winning actress and built around the chant-like hook "I feel like Nicole", it has stormed to No. 3 on both the Billboard Global 200 and the Spotify Global chart, and into the UK Top 10 at No. 9, turning a 22-year-old former talent-show contestant into one of the most talked-about new stars in the world. It is brash, funny, impossibly confident - and completely addictive.

Below you will find the complete Nicole Kidman lyrics in English, exactly as released, along with the full song details, the official video, our own reading of what the song means, and answers to the questions listeners keep asking. If this track has been living in your head since the first "every single night", you are in the right place.

The Song

"Nicole Kidman" is a song about stepping into a version of yourself that nobody can touch. ADÉLA opens with a backstage prayer that is equal parts ritual and joke - corset tight, Moulin Rouge energy on, "babygirl in control" - and from there the song never lets the persona slip. The world is her buffet, every stage is hers to conquer, drivers wait outside, cameras flash when she arrives and she is gone before anyone can hold on to her. The writing keeps everything in short, strutting lines that sound like affirmations shouted into a dressing-room mirror, and the production from Dylan Brady and Blake Slatkin gives those lines a hyperpop-tinged, runway-ready bounce.

What lifts the song above a simple confidence anthem is its humour and its control of image. ADÉLA is fully aware of how the pop-princess machine looks from the outside - the designer shoes tried on in the mirror, the bigger-bra joke, the "pop princess" licence plate - and she plays every cliché half a size too big, so the performance becomes the point. She is not trapped inside the fantasy; she is directing it. That wink is why the song has travelled so far beyond her original fanbase: it is a fantasy everyone is invited to borrow for three minutes at a time.

The Artist(s)

ADÉLA, born Adéla Jergová in Slovakia, first reached a global audience as a contestant on the survival series The Debut: Dream Academy, where her precision dancing and unmistakable look - the pink hair is now a trademark - made her a fan favourite. When she did not make the final group, the story could have ended there. Instead she signed as a solo artist, built a fiercely loyal online following, and spent two years releasing singles that sharpened her persona with every drop. PRIMA, her debut album, is the payoff: a full-length statement from an artist who arrived, unusually, with her image, sound and attitude already completely formed.

"Nicole Kidman" is the moment that formation met the mainstream. Co-written with Uffie, Julia Michaels, Billy Walsh, Dylan Brady and Blake Slatkin - a team that bridges underground pop and the very top of the charts - the song gives ADÉLA's persona its definitive anthem. Kidman herself is the perfect patron saint for it: an actress who has spent four decades shape-shifting through iconic roles, from Satine in Moulin Rouge! onwards, while always appearing entirely in command of her image. ADÉLA is claiming exactly that energy, and right now the charts suggest the claim has landed.

The Music Video

The official video, directed by Hannah Lux Davis - the filmmaker behind some of the biggest pop visuals of the last decade - premiered on 4 September 2026 and has raced past 17 million views. It is a full-scale pop production: ADÉLA leads a troupe of dancers (including Crystal Chestnut, Kennedy Gaines and Mia Maxwell) through precision choreography, corseted Moulin Rouge glamour and rapid-fire costume changes, shot by Russ Fraser with movement direction from Robbie Blue. Every frame is engineered to be screenshotted, and fans have obliged, turning the video's looks into a rolling wave of recreations across social media.

The Music Label

"Nicole Kidman" is released by Capitol Records, ADÉLA's label home, as part of her debut album PRIMA. Capitol has positioned her as a flagship new signing, and the campaign behind this single - the video premiere event, the merch drops, the relentless short-form rollout - shows a major label moving at internet speed. With a Billboard Global 200 peak of No. 3, a Spotify Global peak of No. 3 and a UK Top 10 debut, the label's bet on a solo star who built her audience person by person is paying off in the most public way possible.

Song Details

Song:Nicole Kidman
Singer:ADÉLA
Lyricist/Songwriters:ADÉLA, Uffie, Julia Michaels, Billy Walsh, Dylan Brady, Blake Slatkin
Music/Producers:Dylan Brady, Blake Slatkin
Director:Hannah Lux Davis
Cast:ADÉLA
Label:Capitol Records
Language:English
Album:PRIMA

Nicole Kidman Lyrics in English

[Chorus]
Every single night
I pray that
My tits are sitting right
Moulin Rouge
My corset is so tight
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole
I feel like
And every single day
I wake up
The world is my buffet
I fly out
Fuck up another stage
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole
I feel like
[Verse]
Ooh
Spent a couple hours in my room
Should I wear Louboutins or Jimmy Choos
Try 'em in the mirror fully nude
Like ooh
Oooh, oooh
Ooh
My bra should prolly be a bigger size
Maybe that's why they can't look me in my eyes
Been a minute since the driver's been outside
I gotta slide
Slide
[Pre-Chorus]
I pull up
Uh-huh
Step out
Uh-huh
Get your pictures 'cause I know I won't stay for long
I'll say hi
I'm gone
Bye-bye
Live vicariously through me
Write my life like it's a movie, like
[Chorus]
Every single night
I pray that
My tits are sitting right
Moulin Rouge
My corset is so tight
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole
I feel like
And every single day
I wake up
The world is my buffet
I fly out
I bless another stage
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole
I feel like
[Bridge]
Don't interrupt me
When I talk my shit
Don't interrupt me
'Cause
Everything you say
It dictates
Your destiny
That's why I put
Pop princess
On my license plate
[Pre-Chorus]
I pull up
Uh-huh
Step out
Uh-huh
Get your pictures 'cause I know I won't stay for long
I'll say hi
I'm gone
Bye-bye
Live vicariously through me
Write my life like it's a movie, like
[Chorus]
Every single night
I pray that
My tits are sitting right
Moulin Rouge
My corset is so tight
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole
I feel like
And every single day
I wake up
The world is my buffet
I fly out
Fuck up another stage
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole
I feel like
[Outro]
Tonight
I'm so in control
Tonight
I feel like Nicole

Nicole Kidman Lyrics Meaning in English

On the surface, "Nicole Kidman" is a dressing-room anthem: a young star getting ready, checking the mirror, and walking out convinced the night belongs to her. The meaning, though, sits in the name she chooses. Nicole Kidman is not just a famous actress; she is cinema's great symbol of the woman who controls her own image - an artist who has played the showgirl (Satine in Moulin Rouge!, name-checked in the chorus), the ice queen, the grieving mother and the villain, and has never once looked like the industry was making the decisions for her. When ADÉLA sings "I feel like Nicole", she is not saying she feels famous. She is saying she feels like the author of the picture everyone else is looking at.

That is why the song's most quoted lines are about spectatorship. "Live vicariously through me, write my life like it's a movie" is an instruction to the audience: you may watch, you may even dream through me, but the script stays mine. The pre-chorus arrival scene - pull up, step out, get your pictures, say hi, gone - compresses the whole economy of modern fame into eight seconds, and ADÉLA plays it with total detachment. She knows the photograph is the product and the appearance is the advertisement, and she rations both. Even the bridge's warning, "don't interrupt me when I talk my shit", is about authorship: in her world, your words dictate your destiny, so she chooses hers like a manifesto and stamps "pop princess" on her licence plate.

Read this way, the song's cheeky, body-focused humour is part of the argument rather than a distraction from it. The jokes about the corset, the bra size and the mirror are ADÉLA laughing first at the exact things the world would otherwise use to reduce her - and by laughing first, on her own track, in her own words, she keeps the power. The outro lands the thesis quietly: "Tonight, I'm so in control." Not tonight I am desired, or tonight I am famous - tonight I am in control. That is the feeling the whole song was built to bottle, and it is why listeners keep pressing play before nights out everywhere.

Watch Nicole Kidman Video Song

Watch the official video of "Nicole Kidman" below - directed by Hannah Lux Davis, with ADÉLA leading the choreography in full pop-star mode.

Conclusion

"Nicole Kidman" is the kind of debut-era single artists spend careers chasing: a song that names its own mythology, sounds like nothing else on the chart, and turns every performance into an event. Top 3 on the Billboard Global 200 and Spotify Global, Top 10 in the UK, and a video that has become a fashion reference point - ADÉLA has not just released a hit, she has issued a calling card the whole industry now has to reckon with.

Save this page for the full lyrics, share it with your group chat before your next night out, and keep exploring this week's chart-toppers on Muxic Leaks - from Taylor Swift's "Patient Zero" and Ariana Grande's new single to the Tame Impala and JENNIE remix and Morgan Wallen's latest.

FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

Who sings the song "Nicole Kidman"?

"Nicole Kidman" is performed by ADÉLA (Adéla Jergová), the Slovak singer and dancer who rose to fame on The Debut: Dream Academy before launching her solo career. It is the breakout single from her debut album PRIMA.

Which album is "Nicole Kidman" from, and which label released it?

The song appears on PRIMA, ADÉLA's debut album, released by Capitol Records in September 2026.

Who wrote and produced "Nicole Kidman"?

The song was written by ADÉLA with Uffie, Julia Michaels, Billy Walsh, Dylan Brady and Blake Slatkin, and produced by Dylan Brady and Blake Slatkin.

Why is the song named after Nicole Kidman?

The title is a tribute to actress Nicole Kidman's command of her own image - underlined by the "Moulin Rouge" reference in the chorus, a nod to Kidman's iconic role as Satine. "I feel like Nicole" means feeling glamorous, untouchable and completely in control.

Who directed the "Nicole Kidman" video, and how did the song chart?

The video was directed by Hannah Lux Davis and has passed 17 million views. The song reached No. 3 on the Billboard Global 200, No. 3 on Spotify Global and No. 9 in the UK.

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

Post a Comment

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.