Changing Lyrics - NEFFEX

Changing Lyrics by NEFFEX. Lyrics in English with meaning, official video, song details and FAQs.

Changing Lyrics

Introduction

"Changing" is a motivational English song by American music project NEFFEX. Written, composed and sung by Bryce Savage (Brandon Christopher Horth), the track was released as No. 164 of NEFFEX's famous Copyright Free series and was later collected on the album My Way: The Collection (2022). Released through NEFFEX's own imprint, Burning Boat, "Changing" is a song about refusing to stay who you were — rearranging your life, leaving the past where it belongs and never looking back. Below you will find the complete Changing lyrics in English, the official video, full song details, the meaning of the song and answers to common questions.

The Song

"Changing" is built around a single declaration in its chorus: "I'm changing who I am, I'm making a new plan". Across its verses, NEFFEX raps about calculation over impulse — planning his actions, evaluating his choices and treating his mind as a weapon and his body as an engine. The pre-chorus drops the flow for a chant — "Can't stop what's moving" — before the second verse turns personal, admitting anxiety, a short memory for pain and the fear of staying the same person. It is one of the most honest songs in the Copyright Free series: change here is not a slogan but a process you repeat every day, scars and all.

The Artists

NEFFEX is an American music project created by Bryce Savage (born Brandon Christopher Horth), who writes, produces and performs the songs. NEFFEX built a global audience by releasing a new song every week and giving the entire catalogue away copyright free, so creators can use it in their videos — a strategy that has earned the project billions of streams and millions of YouTube subscribers. Savage also records solo music under his own stage name, Bryce Savage, while NEFFEX remains his home for high-energy motivational tracks like "Changing", "Fight Back" and "Rumors".

The Music Video

The official video for "Changing" was released on NEFFEX's YouTube channel as part of the Copyright Free series, under the title "NEFFEX - Changing [Copyright Free] No. 164". Like the other entries in the series, it pairs the song with a looping visualiser-style presentation built for streaming and re-use by creators, and it has been watched well over a million times. Watch the official video embedded further down on this page.

The Music Label

"Changing" was released through Burning Boat, NEFFEX's own independent imprint, which issues the Copyright Free series and Bryce Savage's related projects. Because NEFFEX releases are copyright free, the official home of the song is NEFFEX's own YouTube channel, @neffexmusic, where the complete series is available to stream and to use in your own content. Supporting the official channel is the best way to support this independent project.

Changing Song Details

Song:Changing
Singer:NEFFEX
Composer:Bryce Savage
Lyrics:Bryce Savage
Album:My Way: The Collection
Music Label:Burning Boat
Language:English

Changing Lyrics in English

I'm changing who I am
I'm making a new plan
Rearranging my life and I won't look back ever again

You ain't seen me activated
You better hope that you never see me agitated
I think about my actions, plan 'em out, evaluate it
That's how I end up on the top, man, I'm calculated
My mind's a weapon, my body is the engine
I'm never second guessing
I just do what I was destined
'Cause I feel I got the blessing
Persistence and obsession
That's how you keep progressing
I already learned that lesson, yeah

Can't stop what's moving, can't stop what's moving
I'm changing my life and I won't look back ever again
No fear, see clear, you deserve to be great
I know it feels like things get in your way
Push through those walls and the others will fall
Sit up, stand tall, you can get through it all

I need some energy, anxieties no friend to me
I have a short memory
I don't really remember things
That's how I move on, that's how I stay strong
A new day's on, I'll keep moving right along
And I feel like the pain in the past
It needs to stay in the past
You gotta take off the cast
I wanna feel like I'm a new person
I wanna have clear vision and purpose
And I feel like the pain shouldn't last
If you can move on and pass
The things that made you feel bad
And you can change in your brain, I'm certain
I've done it before and man, I'm not perfect

I'm changing who I am
I'm making a new plan
Rearranging my life and I won't look back ever again

Changing Lyrics Meaning

"Changing" is about taking ownership of who you are becoming. NEFFEX treats change as a decision, not a mood: you make a new plan, rearrange your life and refuse to look back. The first verse argues that progress is calculated — a weapon-sharp mind, planned actions and persistence — while the second verse admits the cost, with anxiety and old pain that has to be deliberately left in the past, like taking off a cast once a bone has healed. The most honest line comes near the end: "I've done it before and man, I'm not perfect". Change, in this song, is not a one-time transformation but a daily practice that imperfect people can repeat.

Changing Music Video

Conclusion

"Changing" is one of the standout tracks of NEFFEX's Copyright Free run — a motivational anthem that stays honest about how hard real change is. Bryce Savage's writing and production, the Burning Boat release and the song's second life on My Way: The Collection have made it a favourite for workouts, edits and fresh starts everywhere. We hope the Changing lyrics and meaning above help you enjoy every line. Also Read: Rab Lyrics - Oye Kunaal | Sher Bagga and Muskuraa Lena Tum Lyrics - Palak Muchhal on Muxic Leaks.

FAQs

Who is NEFFEX?

NEFFEX is an American music project by Bryce Savage (Brandon Christopher Horth), known for copyright free motivational songs with billions of streams.

Who wrote the song Changing?

Changing was written and composed by Bryce Savage, the artist behind NEFFEX.

What is Changing by NEFFEX about?

Changing is about personal transformation — making a new plan for your life, leaving past pain behind and never looking back.

Is NEFFEX Changing copyright free?

Yes. Changing was released as No. 164 of NEFFEX's Copyright Free series, so creators can use it in their own videos.

Which label released Changing?

Changing was released through Burning Boat, NEFFEX's own imprint, and its official video is on the NEFFEX YouTube channel (@neffexmusic).

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

Post a Comment

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.