Naa Tere Bin Lyrics - Ek Villain Returns | Altamash Faridi

Naa Tere Bin lyrics from Ek Villain Returns by Altamash Faridi, music and lyrics by Tanishk Bagchi. Read in Hindi, Roman Hindi and English.

Introduction

"Naa Tere Bin" is the aching romantic ballad from Ek Villain Returns, the Mohit Suri thriller starring John Abraham, Disha Patani, Arjun Kapoor and Tara Sutaria that reached cinemas in July 2022. Sung by Altamash Faridi, with music composed and lyrics written by Tanishk Bagchi, the song was released by T-Series, and its official video - premiered on 22nd July 2022 - has crossed 12 million views.

The title is itself the confession: "naa tere bin" - not without you, I cannot be without you. Across the song the lover makes only one promise in many different ways - awake or asleep, in this breath or the next, he will spend his whole life beside her, because away from her he is only half alive, and so is she. Below you will find the complete Naa Tere Bin lyrics in Hindi, in Roman Hindi and in English translation, along with the song details, the official video, the meaning of the song and answers to the questions fans ask most about it.

The Song

The song opens in a daze: "Tera asar oh bekhabar, main kho gaya jaane kidhar" - your effect, O unaware one; I have lost myself, who knows where. She is near him right now, so every moment has turned special, and somewhere along the way a quiet certainty has settled in: "ke kuch bhi tere bin nahi" - there is nothing at all without you. It is a love song written as a condition of existence rather than a declaration.

The chorus turns that certainty into a vow. "Naa tere bin rehna ji, naa aur kuch kehna ji" - I cannot live without you, and there is nothing left to say; staying awake night after night, he would spend his entire life like this - "ke jagte jagte main umar bita loon". The verses keep widening the promise: if she were never to meet him, he would stop time itself and replay the moments where they began; even if she never loved him back, he would go on loving her; and the closing image is the song's most beautiful - two shores that have not yet met are destined to meet somewhere, "kinaare woh jo naa mile, unhein milna toh hai kahin".

The Artists

Altamash Faridi sings "Naa Tere Bin" in the voice that has made him one of Bollywood's most sought-after singers of Sufi-tinged romance - open, yearning and completely unguarded. He does not perform the longing so much as confess it, stretching the "ji" at the end of the chorus lines like a man pleading and surrendering in the same breath. It is a career-highlight vocal on one of 2022's most loved film albums.

Behind him, Tanishk Bagchi does double duty as composer and lyricist, and the song is built the way he builds his biggest melodies - a hook so simple it feels inevitable, wrapped in production that stays out of the words' way. Writing both the tune and the text gives the song its unity: the same mind that decided the lover would say "main aadha jee raha yahin" also decided exactly how long that ache should hang in the air.

The Music Video

The official video of "Naa Tere Bin" is the film version released by T-Series, picturised on the couples of Ek Villain Returns - John Abraham with Disha Patani and Arjun Kapoor with Tara Sutaria - and cut to the film's smoky, rain-soaked romance. Titled "Naa Tere Bin - Ek Villain Returns | John, Disha, Arjun, Tara | Tanishk B, Altamash F | Bhushan K", it premiered on 22nd July 2022 ahead of the film and has been viewed more than 12 million times, remaining the definitive visual of the song.

The Music Label

"Naa Tere Bin" is released by T-Series (@tseries, 315M subscribers), India's biggest music label and the world's most-subscribed YouTube channel, headed by Bhushan Kumar. T-Series released the complete Ek Villain Returns soundtrack, and this song stands among the album's most streamed and most loved tracks.

Song Details

Song:Naa Tere Bin
Movie:Ek Villain Returns
Singer:Altamash Faridi
Music:Tanishk Bagchi
Lyrics:Tanishk Bagchi
Language:Hindi
Music Label:T-Series

Naa Tere Bin Lyrics in Hindi

तेरा असर ओ बेख़बर
मैं खो गया जाने किधर
तू मेरे पास है अभी
तो लम्हे ख़ास हैं अभी
ना जाने कब हुआ यक़ीन
के कुछ भी तेरे बिन नहीं


ना तेरे बिन रहना जी
ना और कुछ कहना जी
के जागते जागते
मैं उम्र बिता लूँ


ना एक पल चैना जी
है साथ में रहना जी
के जागते जागते
मैं उम्र बिता लूँ


जो बाकी साँस है अभी
वो तेरे पास है अभी
मुझे अब हो गया यक़ीन
के तेरे बिन मैं कुछ नहीं


ना तेरे बिन रहना जी
ना और कुछ कहना जी
के जागते जागते
मैं उम्र बिता लूँ


करीब आ तू इस तरह
साँसें मिलें दो जिस तरह
मैं तेरे संग ये सफ़र गुज़ारूँ


मिले हो तुम मुझे अभी
तो हो गया मुझे यक़ीन
कितना मैं तन्हा
भीड़ में रहा हूँ


ये ज़िद में ही रहना जी
जुदाई नहीं सहना जी
के हँसते हँसते
मैं ग़म तेरा रो लूँ


ना एक पल चैना जी
है साथ में रहना जी
के जागते जागते
मैं उम्र बिता लूँ


अगर तू ना मिले मुझे
मैं लम्हे रोक लूँ यहीं
जहाँ से हम शुरू हुए
मैं दोहराऊँ वो पल सभी


ना तेरे बिन रहना जी
ना और कुछ कहना जी
के जागते जागते
मैं उम्र बिता लूँ


तुझे मैं चाहूँ इस कदर
ना चाहे तू मुझे अगर
मैं तुझसे मोहब्बत करता रहूँगा


ये ख़ालीपन मंज़ूर है
इसपे नहीं तू दूर है
जहाँ तक देखूँ तू ही दिखेगा


इश्क़ तेरा पहना जी
सच तो यही है ना जी
के बहते बहते मैं राह बना लूँ


ना एक पल चैना जी
है साथ में रहना जी
के जागते जागते
मैं उम्र बिता लूँ


मैं आधा जी रहा यहीं
अधूरी तू भी तो यहीं
किनारे वो जो ना मिले
उन्हें मिलना तो है कहीं


ना तेरे बिन रहना जी
ना और कुछ कहना जी
के जागते जागते
मैं उम्र बिता लूँ

Naa Tere Bin Lyrics in Roman Hindi

Tera Asar Oh Bekhabar
Main Kho Gaya Jaane Kidhar
Tu Mere Paas Hai Abhi
Toh Lamhe Khaas Hain Abhi
Naa Jaane Kab Hua Yakeen
Ke Kuch Bhi Tere Bin Nahi


Naa Tere Bin Rehna Ji
Naa Aur Kuch Kehna Ji
Ke Jagte Jagte
Main Umar Bita Loon


Naa Ek Pal Chaina Ji
Hai Saath Mein Rehna Ji
Ke Jagte Jagte
Main Umar Bita Loon


Jo Baaki Saans Hai Abhi
Woh Tere Paas Hai Abhi
Mujhe Ab Ho Gaya Yakeen
Ke Tere Bin Main Kuch Nahi


Naa Tere Bin Rehna Ji
Naa Aur Kuch Kehna Ji
Ke Jagte Jagte
Main Umar Bita Loon


Kareeb Aa Tu Iss Tarah
Saansein Milein Do Jis Tarah
Main Tere Sang Yeh Safar Guzaaroon


Mile Ho Tum Mujhe Abhi
Toh Ho Gaya Mujhe Yakeen
Kitna Main Tanha
Bheed Mein Raha Hoon


Yeh Zid Mein Hi Rehna Ji
Judaai Nahi Sehna Ji
Ke Hanste Hanste
Main Gham Tera Ro Loon


Naa Ek Pal Chaina Ji
Hai Saath Mein Rehna Ji
Ke Jagte Jagte
Main Umar Bita Loon


Agar Tu Naa Mile Mujhe
Main Lamhe Rok Loon Yahin
Jahan Se Hum Shuru Hue
Main Dohraoon Woh Pal Sabhi


Naa Tere Bin Rehna Ji
Naa Aur Kuch Kehna Ji
Ke Jagte Jagte
Main Umar Bita Loon


Tujhe Main Chaahoon Iss Kadar
Naa Chaahe Tu Mujhe Agar
Main Tujhse Mohabbat Karta Rahunga


Yeh Khalipan Manzoor Hai
Ispe Nahi Tu Door Hai
Jahan Tak Dekhoon Tu Hi Dikhega


Ishq Tera Pehna Ji
Sach Toh Yehi Hai Naa Ji
Ke Behte Behte Main Raah Bana Loon


Naa Ek Pal Chaina Ji
Hai Saath Mein Rehna Ji
Ke Jagte Jagte
Main Umar Bita Loon


Main Aadha Jee Raha Yahin
Adhoori Tu Bhi Toh Yahin
Kinaare Woh Jo Naa Mile
Unhein Milna Toh Hai Kahin


Naa Tere Bin Rehna Ji
Naa Aur Kuch Kehna Ji
Ke Jagte Jagte
Main Umar Bita Loon

Naa Tere Bin Lyrics in English

Your Effect, O Unaware One
I Have Lost Myself, Who Knows Where
You Are Beside Me Right Now
So These Moments Are Special Right Now
I Do Not Know When I Became Certain
That There Is Nothing Without You


I Cannot Live Without You
There Is Nothing More To Say
Staying Awake, Staying Awake
I Would Spend My Whole Life


Not A Single Moment Of Peace
I Have To Live Together With You
Staying Awake, Staying Awake
I Would Spend My Whole Life


Whatever Breath Remains Now
It Is With You Now
I Have Now Become Certain
That I Am Nothing Without You


I Cannot Live Without You
There Is Nothing More To Say
Staying Awake, Staying Awake
I Would Spend My Whole Life


Come Close To Me In Such A Way
The Way Two Breaths Meet Each Other
I Would Spend This Journey With You


Now That I Have Found You
I Have Become Certain
How Lonely I Have Lived
In The Middle Of The Crowd


Stay Within This Very Stubbornness
Separation Cannot Be Borne
Laughing, Laughing All The Way
I Would Weep Away Your Sorrow


Not A Single Moment Of Peace
I Have To Live Together With You
Staying Awake, Staying Awake
I Would Spend My Whole Life


If You Were Never To Meet Me
I Would Stop The Moments Right Here
From Where We Began
I Would Relive All Those Moments


I Cannot Live Without You
There Is Nothing More To Say
Staying Awake, Staying Awake
I Would Spend My Whole Life


I Love You To Such An Extent
Even If You Never Love Me
I Will Keep On Loving You


This Emptiness Is Acceptable To Me
You Are Not Far Within It
As Far As I Look, Only You Will Be Seen


I Have Worn Your Love
This Alone Is The Truth, Is It Not
Flowing And Flowing, I Would Make My Own Path


Not A Single Moment Of Peace
I Have To Live Together With You
Staying Awake, Staying Awake
I Would Spend My Whole Life


I Am Living Only Half A Life Here
You Too Are Incomplete Here
Those Two Shores That Never Met
They Are Destined To Meet Somewhere


I Cannot Live Without You
There Is Nothing More To Say
Staying Awake, Staying Awake
I Would Spend My Whole Life

Lyrics Meaning in English

"Naa Tere Bin" means "not without you" - I cannot live without you. The song is a single vow examined from every side. It begins with wonder: her mere presence has unmade him, he has lost himself and found a certainty in its place - without her, nothing exists at all. The chorus states the vow plainly: no life apart from her, nothing more to say, and a whole lifetime willingly spent awake at her side. Each verse then tests the vow against a harder condition, and the vow survives every test. If she never comes to him, he will stop time and live inside their beginning. If she never loves him back, he will love her anyway. Even emptiness is acceptable, because she is not far even inside it - wherever he looks, he sees only her. The gentlest turn comes at the end, when the song admits the feeling is mutual: he is living half a life, and she too is incomplete - two shores that have not met yet, but are certain to meet somewhere. "Naa Tere Bin" is therefore not a song of despair but of absolute, patient confidence: separation is temporary, union is fate.

Naa Tere Bin Official Video

Conclusion

"Naa Tere Bin" is the emotional centre of Ek Villain Returns - a 12-million-view ballad where Altamash Faridi's yearning voice and Tanishk Bagchi's words and melody circle one simple truth: there is no life on the other side of this love. It is the track from the album that listeners still reach for first, and its closing promise - that two unmet shores are destined to meet somewhere - is the line that stays with you. Keep these lyrics close.

Also Read: Samjho Na Lyrics - The Vvaan | Jubin Nautiyal, Suvarna Tiwari and Parvati Lyrics - Hanuman Ansh | Sadhu Tiwari.

FAQs

Who has sung the song Naa Tere Bin?

Naa Tere Bin is sung by Altamash Faridi. It is from the film Ek Villain Returns, starring John Abraham, Disha Patani, Arjun Kapoor and Tara Sutaria, and is released by T-Series.

Who wrote the lyrics and composed the music of Naa Tere Bin?

Both the lyrics and the music of Naa Tere Bin are by Tanishk Bagchi. He has written the song's words and composed its melody for the Ek Villain Returns soundtrack.

What does Naa Tere Bin mean?

"Naa Tere Bin" means "not without you" - I cannot live without you. In the song, the lover vows to spend his whole life awake beside his beloved, saying he is only half alive without her, just as she is incomplete without him.

Which movie is Naa Tere Bin from and who stars in it?

Naa Tere Bin is from Ek Villain Returns (2022), directed by Mohit Suri. The film stars John Abraham, Disha Patani, Arjun Kapoor and Tara Sutaria, and the song is picturised on the film's lead couples.

Where can I read Naa Tere Bin lyrics in Hindi, Roman Hindi and English?

Right here on this page - the complete Naa Tere Bin lyrics are given above in Hindi (Devanagari script), in Roman Hindi and as a full English translation, along with the song's meaning and official video.

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

إرسال تعليق

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.