Ez-Ez Lyrics - Dhurandhar | Diljit Dosanjh

Ez-Ez Lyrics from Dhurandhar by Diljit Dosanjh and Hanumankind. Full lyrics in Punjabi (Gurmukhi), Roman Punjabi and English translation.
Ez-Ez Lyrics - Dhurandhar | Diljit Dosanjh


Introduction

"Ez-Ez" is the powerhouse collaboration from the Bollywood film Dhurandhar - described by its label as the biggest collaboration of 2025 - bringing together Diljit Dosanjh, Hanumankind and Shashwat Sachdev. The music is by Shashwat Sachdev and Raj Ranjodh, the lyrics are written by Raj Ranjodh and Hanumankind, and the dhol production by Darshan Shah gives the track its thundering Punjabi heartbeat. Released on 3 December 2025, the official video has crossed 42 million views on YouTube. Below you will find the complete Ez-Ez lyrics in Punjabi (Gurmukhi), in Roman Punjabi and in English translation, the full song details, the official video, the meaning of the song, and answers to the questions fans ask most about it.


The Song

"Ez-Ez" runs on pure swagger. Diljit Dosanjh's Punjabi verses picture a Jatt with dinars in his pocket who has decided it is now or never - "Aarr ya paar", this side or the other. The beloved's heart has been struck, the box holds its dark secret, and the friend's Gypsy stands loaded and ready, axe in hand, while death waits face to face. Then Hanumankind drops the temperature with philosophy: death is a promise, and he is gambling on what lies beyond it, ready to do anything for the people he loves. The two worlds collide in the bridge, where Punjabi and English lines interlock, and everything lands on one question shouted like a warning - are you ready or not?

It is this collision - desi folk muscle and global hip-hop cool, stitched together by Shashwat Sachdev and Raj Ranjodh's production - that makes "Ez-Ez" sound like nothing else on the Dhurandhar soundtrack.


The Artists

Diljit Dosanjh, Punjab's global superstar, brings the folk swagger and the instantly recognisable voice that carries the song's Punjabi soul. Hanumankind, the Bengaluru rapper who took Indian English hip-hop to the world, answers with verses that are calm, cold and thoughtful - a gambler staring at death and smiling. Shashwat Sachdev, the architect of the Dhurandhar sound, sings alongside them and co-composes with Raj Ranjodh, who also co-writes the lyrics, while Darshan Shah's dhol production supplies the track's heartbeat.


The Music Video

The official music video of "Ez-Ez" is taken from Aditya Dhar's Dhurandhar, led by Ranveer Singh. Built on scale and attitude, the video matches the song's double energy - the grounded pride of the Punjabi verses and the ice-cold confidence of the rap - and it became one of the film's most shared musical moments, celebrated as the biggest collaboration of the year.


The Music Label

"Ez-Ez" is released by Saregama Music (Saregama India Ltd, an RPSG Group Company), the official music label of Dhurandhar. The film is presented by Jio Studios as a B62 Studios production, written, directed and produced by Aditya Dhar, and produced by Jyoti Deshpande and Lokesh Dhar.



Ez-Ez Song Details

Song Name:Ez-Ez
Movie:Dhurandhar
Singer:Diljit Dosanjh, Hanumankind, Shashwat Sachdev
Lyricist:Raj Ranjodh, Hanumankind
Music:Shashwat Sachdev, Raj Ranjodh
Director:Aditya Dhar
Cast:Ranveer Singh, Sanjay Dutt, Akshaye Khanna, R. Madhavan, Arjun Rampal, Sara Arjun
Language:Punjabi
Music Label:Saregama
Release Year:2025


Ez-Ez Lyrics in Punjabi

ਕੋਲ ਦੀਨਾਰ, Ez-Ez, ਆਰ ਯਾ ਪਾਰ ਆ, Ez-Ez
ਨਾਰ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਤੇ, ਜੱਟ ਦੀ ਮਾਰ ਆ, ਡੱਬੀ ਚ ਕਾਲੀ, Ez-Ez
ਬੋਰ ਆ 40, Ez-Ez, ਅੱਗ ਲਾ ਸੇਕੀ, ਵੀਡ ਸੀ ਬਾਹਲੀ
ਕੋਲ ਦੀਨਾਰ, ਆਰ ਯਾ ਪਾਰ ਆ, ਨਾਰ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਤੇ, ਜੱਟ ਦੀ ਮਾਰ ਆ
ਡੱਬੀ ਚ ਕਾਲੀ, ਬੋਰ ਆ 40, ਅੱਗ ਲਾ ਸੇਕੀ, ਵੀਡ ਸੀ ਬਾਹਲੀ
ਯਾਰ ਦੀ ਜਿਪਸੀ ਸੰਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਭਰੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਬਾਰੀ ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹੀ ਆ ਤੇ, ਗੰਡਾਸੀ ਹੱਥ ਫੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਵੈਰੀ ਦੀ ਨਾੜ ਤੇ ਨਾੜ ਨੀ ਚੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਸ਼ੂਟਾਂ ਵੱਟ ਦੇ ਆ, ਮੌਤ ਮੂਹਰੇ ਖੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਯਾਰ ਦੀ ਜਿਪਸੀ ਸੰਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਭਰੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਬਾਰੀ ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹੀ ਆ ਤੇ, ਗੰਡਾਸੀ ਹੱਥ ਫੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਯਾਰ ਦੀ ਜਿਪਸੀ ਸੰਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਭਰੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਬਾਰੀ ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹੀ ਆ ਤੇ, ਗੰਡਾਸੀ ਹੱਥ ਫੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ


Yeah Death Is A Promise But What Is Beyond It
I'm Sure That I'll Know Soon I Know When I Find It
I'm Looking For Answers And The Meaning Behind It
I'm Taking A Chance Here Yeah I'm Gambling On It
When Everyone Said That We Couldn't
Put In A Register Even The Odds
The Odds Against Me Demons That Tear Me
Usually Come With A Smile
Ain't Nothing That I Wouldn't Do For The People
I Love I've Been Ready To Die
We're Armed And Ready It's About To Get Heavy
Now Tell Me You Ready Or Not
Yeah You Ready Or Not, Tell Me You Ready Or Not
You Ready Or Not You Really Ready Or Not
Tell Me You Ready Or Not, Can't Tell If You're Ready Or Not
Are You Really Ready Or Not, We Know If You're Ready Or Not


ਕੋਲ ਦੀਨਾਰ, Death Is A Promise
ਆਰ ਯਾ ਪਾਰ But What Is Beyond It
ਨਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਤੇ I'm Sure That I'll Know Soon
ਜੱਟ ਦੀ ਮਾਰ I Know I'll Find It
ਕੋਲ ਦੀਨਾਰ, ਹੈ I'm Looking For Answers
ਆਰ ਯਾ ਪਾਰ ਹੈ The Meaning Behind It
ਨਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਤੇ I'm Taking A Chance Here
Ayy ਜੱਟ ਦੀ ਮਾਰ Ez-Ez
ਯਾਰ ਦੀ ਜਿਪਸੀ ਸੰਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਭਰੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਬਾਰੀ ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹੀ ਆ ਤੇ, ਗੰਡਾਸੀ ਹੱਥ ਫੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਵੈਰੀ ਦੀ ਨਾੜ ਤੇ ਨਾੜ ਨੀ ਚੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਸ਼ੂਟਾਂ ਵੱਟ ਦੇ ਆ, ਮੌਤ ਮੂਹਰੇ ਖੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਯਾਰ ਦੀ ਜਿਪਸੀ ਸੰਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਭਰੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਬਾਰੀ ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹੀ ਆ ਤੇ, ਗੰਡਾਸੀ ਹੱਥ ਫੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਯਾਰ ਦੀ ਜਿਪਸੀ ਸੰਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਭਰੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
ਬਾਰੀ ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹੀ ਆ ਤੇ, ਗੰਡਾਸੀ ਹੱਥ ਫੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆ
Yeah You Ready Or Not Ez-Ez, You Ready Or Not Ez-Ez
Tell Me You Ready Or Not Ez-Ez, Now You Really Ready Or Not Ez-Ez


Ez-Ez Lyrics in Roman Punjabi

Kol Dinaar, Ez-Ez, Aarr Ya Paar A, Ez-Ez
Naar De Dil Te, Jatt Di Maar A, Dabbi Ch Kaali, Ez-Ez
Bore A 40, Ez-Ez, Agg La Seki, Weed Si Bahli
Kol Dinaar, Aarr Ya Paar A, Naar De Dil Te, Jatt Di Maar A
Dabbi Ch Kaali, Bore A 40, Agg La Seki, Weed Si Bahli
Yaar Di Gypsi Sandan De Nal Bari Hoi A
Bari Khulli A Te, Gandasi Hath Fadi Hoi A
Wairi Di Naad Te Naad Ni Chadi Hoi A
Shootan Watt De A, Maut Moohre Khadi Hoi A
Yaar Di Gypsi Sandan De Nal Bari Hoi A
Bari Khulli A Te, Gandasi Hath Fadi Hoi A
Yaar Di Gypsi Sandan De Nal Bari Hoi A
Bari Khulli A Te, Gandasi Hath Fadi Hoi A


Yeah Death Is A Promise But What Is Beyond It
I'm Sure That I'll Know Soon I Know When I Find It
I'm Looking For Answers And The Meaning Behind It
I'm Taking A Chance Here Yeah I'm Gambling On It
When Everyone Said That We Couldn't
Put In A Register Even The Odds
The Odds Against Me Demons That Tear Me
Usually Come With A Smile
Ain't Nothing That I Wouldn't Do For The People
I Love I've Been Ready To Die
We're Armed And Ready It's About To Get Heavy
Now Tell Me You Ready Or Not
Yeah You Ready Or Not, Tell Me You Ready Or Not
You Ready Or Not You Really Ready Or Not
Tell Me You Ready Or Not, Can't Tell If You're Ready Or Not
Are You Really Ready Or Not, We Know If You're Ready Or Not


Kol Dinaar, Death Is A Promise
Aar Ya Paar But What Is Beyond It
Naaran De Dil Te I'm Sure That I'll Know Soon
Jatt Di Maar I Know I'll Find It
Kol Dinaar, Hai I'm Looking For Answers
Aar Ya Paar Hai The Meaning Behind It
Naaran De Dil Te I'm Taking A Chance Here
Ayy Jatt Di Maar Ez-Ez
Yaar Di Gypsi Sandan De Nal Bari Hoi A
Bari Khulli A Te, Gandasi Hath Fadi Hoi A
Wairi Di Naad Te Naad Ni Chadi Hoi A
Shootan Watt De A, Maut Moohre Khadi Hoi A
Yaar Di Gypsi Sandan De Nal Bari Hoi A
Bari Khulli A Te, Gandasi Hath Fadi Hoi A
Yaar Di Gypsi Sandan De Nal Bari Hoi A
Bari Khulli A Te, Gandasi Hath Fadi Hoi A
Yeah You Ready Or Not Ez-Ez, You Ready Or Not Ez-Ez
Tell Me You Ready Or Not Ez-Ez, Now You Really Ready Or Not Ez-Ez


Ez-Ez Lyrics in English

With dinars in hand, I stand in the market
Golden weapons — your man is the chief
A crowd of men all around
I am burning with a fever, burning with a fever
Black-tinted windows and a convoy of cars
What an evening this is — fire, only fire everywhere
Euros look beautiful, and pounds are blazing too
Everything here is special, only special
Whatever looks ordinary — who even understands it?
Who is it? Who is it?
Enjoy yourself, girl — who does all the work anyway?
Everything I have on is fresh, nothing old
My car is not for sale — a Ferrari stands ready
How much time did it take? Just sixty seconds
Now dance and show me, nice and easy, girl
Make the whole crowd shiver as you dance
Clap along and dance, nice and easy
I guess I popped too much, I am seeing double
Baby, you have been trouble
I will sip slow, so slow, on the double
Shake it, break it, take it off
Black windows and black cars have filled the air with smoke
Chains swing on necks from morning till evening
Come fresh after a bath — you look captivating

Ez-Ez Lyrics Meaning

"Ez-Ez" is a swagger anthem about living all-in. Diljit Dosanjh's verses come from a Jatt who has money in his pocket (kol dinaar) and only two directions in life: this side or the other (aarr ya paar) - there is no middle. His strike has already landed on the beloved's heart, his Gypsy stands loaded with everything he owns, axe in hand, and he faces his enemies so closely that death itself stands in front of him (maut moohre khadi hoyi a). It is pride, readiness and fearlessness compressed into folk images.

Hanumankind's verses answer with cold philosophy. Death is a promise - the only certainty - and he is honestly curious about what lies beyond it. He is searching for answers, gambling on the unknown, remembering when everyone said they could not do it and the odds were stacked against him. His demons come smiling, but there is nothing he would not do for the people he loves; he has been ready to die for them. When the two voices merge in the bridge, the song's real meaning appears: two kinds of courage - the village's and the city's, the folk hero's and the rapper's - recognising each other before the final question: tell me, are you ready or not?


Ez-Ez Song Video


Conclusion

"Ez-Ez" is the Dhurandhar album's boldest experiment and its most quotable collaboration - Diljit Dosanjh's folk fire, Hanumankind's icy philosophy and Shashwat Sachdev and Raj Ranjodh's genre-bending production in a single track. Read the lyrics above in Punjabi and English, watch the official video, and explore the other Dhurandhar song lyrics linked on this page.


FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):

Who sang the Ez-Ez song from Dhurandhar?

"Ez-Ez" is sung by Diljit Dosanjh, Hanumankind and Shashwat Sachdev. The music is composed by Shashwat Sachdev and Raj Ranjodh, and the lyrics are written by Raj Ranjodh and Hanumankind.

What does "Aarr Ya Paar" mean in Ez-Ez?

"Aarr ya paar" is a Punjabi expression meaning "this side or the other" - in other words, now or never, do or die. It captures the all-in attitude of the song.

Who wrote the rap part of Ez-Ez?

The English rap verses of "Ez-Ez", including the famous "Death is a promise" lines, are written and performed by Hanumankind, who co-wrote the song with Raj Ranjodh.

When was the Ez-Ez song released?

The official video of "Ez-Ez" was released on 3 December 2025 by Saregama Music as part of the Dhurandhar soundtrack, and it has crossed 42 million views on YouTube.

Which movie is the Ez-Ez song from?

"Ez-Ez" is from the 2025 Bollywood film Dhurandhar, written, directed and produced by Aditya Dhar and starring Ranveer Singh.

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

Post a Comment

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.