Tum Mere Lyrics - Darshan Raval

Tum Mere lyrics by Darshan Raval – lyrics in Hindi, Roman Hindi and English translation, official video, song details and FAQs.
Tum Mere Lyrics - Darshan Raval

Introduction

"Tum Mere" is a Hindi romantic song by Darshan Raval, released in October 2022 on the Indie Music Label. One of Darshan's most loved love ballads, it is a song about a heart that simply follows wherever she goes - if she walks somewhere, his heart walks there too. The music is composed by Lijo George, with lyrics by Gurpreet Saini and Gautam G Sharma.

Below you will find the complete Tum Mere lyrics in Hindi, in Roman Hindi and in English translation, along with the full song details, the official music video, an explanation of the song's meaning and answers to the questions fans ask most about it.

The Song

The song opens in a daze: "Tumne humko yeh kya kar diya" - what have you done to me? Wherever she walks, his heart follows. He spends his nights watching the road for her, the moon and stars out with him, begging the distance between them to end before the night slips away.

The chorus is the plea the whole song turns on: "Ho tum mere gale lag jaao, main saare gham bhula dunga" - come, fall into my arms, and I will forget every sorrow; become my cure (marham), and I will forget every wound. A short English bridge, sung in Darshan's own voice - "Girl, your love is all I ever need" - opens the song up before the second verse turns to fate and prayer: you be the truth, I will be the lie; I will become the morning of your every day, if only you become my kismat.

The Artists

Darshan Raval is one of India's most popular independent pop stars, a singer-composer who rose from reality television to become the voice of a generation of Hindi love songs with hits like "Tera Zikr", "Chogada" and "Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga". His honest, ache-filled singing is exactly what "Tum Mere" is built on.

The song was composed by Lijo George, Darshan's long-time collaborator (the Lijo George who forms one half of DJ Chetas-Lijo fame), and written by Gurpreet Saini and Gautam G Sharma, the lyricist pair behind several of Darshan's best-known songs.

The Music Video

The official music video of "Tum Mere", released on Indie Music Label's YouTube channel with the song, is a romantic visual built around Darshan Raval's performance of the song. It is the official video you can watch in the player below.

The Music Label

"Tum Mere" was released by Indie Music Label, the independent music label founded by Naushad Khan, which has been the home of Darshan Raval's independent releases. The song's official video premiered on the label's official YouTube channel (@indiemusiclabelofficial).

Song Details

Song:Tum Mere
Singer:Darshan Raval
Music:Lijo George
Lyrics:Gurpreet Saini, Gautam G Sharma
Language:Hindi
Music Label:Indie Music Label

Tum Mere Lyrics in Hindi

[Verse]
तुमने हमको ये क्या कर दिया
तुम जहाँ चल दिए
दिल वहाँ चल दिया
तुमने हमको ये क्या कर दिया
तुम जहाँ चल दिए
दिल वहाँ चल दिया


तेरी राहों को तकते
चाँद तारे सब निकल आए
मिटा दो दूरियाँ ये
रात यूँही ना गुज़र जाए


[Chorus]
हो तुम मेरे गले लग जाओ
मैं सारे ग़म भुला दूँगा
भुला दूँगा मैं ख़ुद को
तुम मेरे मरहम बन जाओ
ये सारे ज़ख्म भुला दूँगा
भुला दूँगा मैं ख़ुद को


[Bridge]
Girl, your love is all I ever need
Oh girl, your smile
Makes me weak at my knees
My heart goes, hmm, oh
Oh ho ho, oh ho ho, oh ho ho


[Verse]
सच तू बने, झूठा मैं बनूँ
रब से जो माँगे दुआ मैं बनूँ
ख़ुद को भुला के तेरा मैं बनूँ
चाहत है मेरी
छू ले जो तुझे वो हवा मैं बनूँ
तेरी ख़ुशियों की वजह मैं बनूँ
तेरे हर दिन की सुबह मैं बनूँ
क़िस्मत हो मेरी


[Outro]
ये आँखें नींद से जब भी खुलें
तुम ही नज़र आओ
सिरहाने रख के सोया ख़्वाब मैं
सच भी कर जाओ, ओह ओह

Tum Mere Lyrics in Roman Hindi

[Verse]
Tumne humko yeh kya kar diya
Tum jahan chal diye
Dil wahan chal diya
Tumne humko yeh kya kar diya
Tum jahan chal diye
Dil wahan chal diya


Teri raahon ko takte
Chand taare sab nikal aaye
Mita do dooriyan yeh
Raat yuhi na guzar jaaye


[Chorus]
Ho tum mere gale lag jaao
Main saare gham bhula dunga
Bhula dunga main khud ko
Tum mere marham ban jaao
Yeh saare zakhm bhula dunga
Bhula dunga main khud ko


[Bridge]
Girl, your love is all I ever need
Oh girl, your smile
Makes me weak at my knees
My heart goes, hmm, oh
Oh ho ho, oh ho ho, oh ho ho


[Verse]
Sach tu bane, jhootha main banu
Rabb se jo maange dua main banu
Khud ko bhula ke tera main banu
Chaahat hai meri
Chhu le jo tujhe woh hawa main banu
Teri khushiyon ki wajah main banu
Tere har din ki subah main banu
Kismat ho meri


[Outro]
Yeh aankhein neend se jab bhi khule
Tum hi nazar aao
Sirhaane rakh ke soya khwaab main
Sach bhi kar jaao, oh oh

Tum Mere Lyrics in English

[Verse]
What have you done to me?
Wherever you walked away
My heart walked there too
What have you done to me?
Wherever you walked away
My heart walked there too


Watching the roads for you
The moon and all the stars have come out
Erase these distances now
Let this night not just pass by


[Chorus]
Oh, come and fall into my arms
I will forget all my sorrows
I will forget myself
Become the balm to my pain
I will forget all these wounds
I will forget myself


[Bridge]
Girl, your love is all I ever need
Oh girl, your smile
Makes me weak at my knees
My heart goes, hmm, oh
Oh ho ho, oh ho ho, oh ho ho


[Verse]
You be the truth, I will be the lie
I will be the prayer that is asked of God
Forgetting myself, I will become yours
This is my desire
I will become the breeze that touches you
I will become the reason for your happiness
I will become the morning of your every day
You be my destiny


[Outro]
Whenever these eyes open from sleep
May you be all I see
The dream I slept with beside my pillow
Come and make it come true, oh oh

Lyrics Meaning in English

"Tum Mere" means "You Are Mine" - and the song is a lover speaking as if his heart no longer belongs to him at all. "Tumne humko yeh kya kar diya" - what have you done to me - because wherever she goes, his heart goes with her, unasked. He waits through the night with the moon and stars, asking only that the distance between them end before the night does.

The chorus trades everything for one embrace: hold me, and I will forget every sorrow and every wound - "tum mere marham ban jaao", become my healing balm. The second verse deepens the surrender into devotion: you be the truth and I the lie, I will be the prayer, the breeze that touches you, the morning of your every day - "kismat ho meri", just be my fate. The closing wish is the smallest and the biggest of all: whenever my eyes open, may yours be the face I see, and may the dream I slept on come true.

Tum Mere Official Video

Conclusion

"Tum Mere" is Darshan Raval doing what he does best - a soft, aching love song that says everything with one image: a heart that follows her wherever she goes. Keep these lyrics close for the next time it comes on. Also Read: Kesariya Lyrics - Brahmāstra, Jhootha Lyrics - Emiway Bantai and Cuff It Lyrics - Beyoncé.

FAQs

Who has sung the song Tum Mere?

Tum Mere is sung by Darshan Raval. It was released in October 2022 on Indie Music Label.

Who wrote the lyrics of Tum Mere?

Tum Mere was written by Gurpreet Saini and Gautam G Sharma. The music is composed by Lijo George.

What does Tum Mere mean?

"Tum Mere" is Hindi for "You Are Mine". In the song, Darshan sings that wherever she goes, his heart follows - "tum jahan chal diye, dil wahan chal diya".

Which label released Tum Mere?

Tum Mere was released by Indie Music Label, and its official video is available on the label's YouTube channel (@indiemusiclabelofficial).

Who composed the music of Tum Mere?

The music of Tum Mere is composed by Lijo George, Darshan Raval's frequent collaborator.

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

Post a Comment

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.