Still Lyrics - Karol G, Bruno Mars

Still Lyrics by Karol G and Bruno Mars. Lyrics in English, official video, details and meaning.


Introduction


"Still" is a song by Colombian superstar Karol G with American hitmaker Bruno Mars, released on 7 August 2026 on Karol G's album NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO through Bichota Records and Interscope Records. Sung in English, it is a hushed, late-night ballad about two ex-lovers who admit, over a quiet glass of truth, that wherever life takes them, they still belong to each other. Karol G called it her favourite song on the album and "one of the most beautiful songs I have heard in my life", a dream collaboration that spent 2026 climbing the Billboard Hot 100. On this page you will find the complete Still lyrics in English, along with the lyrics meaning, the official video, complete song details and answers to the questions listeners ask most often about this song.

The Song


"Still" was written by Karol G and Bruno Mars with Sasha Alex Sloan, Isabel LaRosa and Thomas LaRosa, and produced by Bruno Mars, D'Mile, Thomas LaRosa and Karol G. Karol opens it alone and exposed: a diamond ring still on her finger, a picture of him in the bottom of her drink, wondering who he has become since they split. Bruno answers in the second verse, just as undone, calling her his girl, his light, his diamond in the rough, confessing that loving her feels like a drug and asking, knowing the answer, "have you moved on?". Their voices finally meet on the bridge and the last chorus, promising coast to coast, sea to sea: I will always be your girl, you will always be my world, knowing that you're still mine. It is a duet built like a conversation neither side wants to end.

The Artists


Karol G, born Carolina Giraldo Navarro in Medellín, Colombia, is the most successful Latin female artist of her generation, a Grammy-winning reggaeton and pop powerhouse whose albums rewrote the charts for Spanish-language music. Bruno Mars needs little introduction: one of pop's greatest showmen, fresh off his own chart-topping era with The Romantic. Karol G has said the collaboration was personal, that Bruno pushed her as a vocalist and writer, and that the song, her first full English duet on a Karol G album, proved she could bare her soul in any language.

The Music Video


The official music video for "Still" premiered on Karol G's official YouTube channel in August 2026 and has passed twenty-five million views in its first month. Shot like a memory the two singers keep re-entering, it keeps Karol G and Bruno Mars in the same elegant, dimly lit world the song describes: close enough to touch, still deciding whether to stay. Watch it in full in the official video section below.

The Music Label


"Still" was released by Karol G's own Bichota Records together with Interscope Records, the Santa Monica label behind Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar and Lady Gaga. The Music Label link in the Song Details table below leads to Karol G's official YouTube channel, where the video premiered.

Song Details

Song:Still
Singer:Karol G, Bruno Mars
Lyrics:Karol G, Bruno Mars, Sasha Alex Sloan, Isabel LaRosa, Thomas LaRosa
Music:Bruno Mars, D'Mile, Thomas LaRosa, Karol G
Album:NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO
Music Label:Interscope Records
Language:English

Still Lyrics in English

Diamond ring still on my finger
A picture of you at the bottom of my drink, and
I wonder who you've become
Days go by, but we don't fight, and
How can we forget all the things we were writin'?
So tell me who you've become? (Yeah)
I still hope that you save me
I still hope that there's a way
Truth is, I'm lonely
I just hope that you know
That if it were up to me, you'd still be my baby
I'd admit if I'm wrong, but you're still my lady (Lady, lady, mm)
And you're still mine, you're still mine (Heart, heart)
You're all mine
Yeah, uh
You are my girl, you're my light, you're my diamond in the rough
I can never get enough, loving you is like a drug
You and me against the world, baby, all I need is us
But you be actin' crazy, mixin' pain with pleasure, girl, tell me what it is
I just need to know, have you moved on? (Tell me)
You ain't gotta lie, baby, we both grown (We grown)
Is he special?
Is he cool?
Does he fill your cup like I do?
I still hope that you save me
I still hope that there's a way
Truth is, I'm lonely
I just hope that you know
That if it were up to me, you'd still be my baby
I'd admit if I'm wrong, but you're still my lady (Lady, lady, mm)
And you're still mine, you're still mine (Heart, heart)
You're all mine
Coast to coast and sea to sea
I will always be your girl
Coast to coast and sea to sea
I'll always be your world
That if it were up to me, you'd still be my baby
I'd admit if I'm wrong, but you're still my lady (Lady, lady, mm)
Now I'm knowin' (Heart), that you're still mine, you're still mine (Heart)
You're all mine

Still Lyrics Meaning


The meaning of "Still" is two people admitting a break-up never really took. Karol G opens with the evidence: the diamond ring is still on her finger, his picture still sits at the bottom of her drink, and all she wants to know is who he has become. Bruno Mars mirrors her confession in his verse, asking the question both of them are avoiding, "have you moved on?", and measuring any new man against himself. The chorus is the title in one line: you're still mine. Nothing has been resolved; no new love has replaced them; even the bridge's promise, "coast to coast and sea to sea, I will always be your girl", stretches their bond across any distance life puts between them. The song is not about winning someone back so much as telling the truth out loud: whatever we call this now, we still belong to each other, and admitting it is the most romantic thing either of them can do.

Watch the Official Video


Conclusion


"Still" is a once-in-a-decade duet: Colombia's biggest voice and America's greatest showman meeting on a whisper instead of a shout, and breaking hearts quietly. Karol G calls it her favourite song she has ever made, and hearing their voices finally blend on the last chorus, it is easy to understand why. Save this page for the complete Still lyrics in English, the official video, the song details and the meaning, and explore the related posts below for more of today's biggest songs.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who wrote Still by Karol G and Bruno Mars?

Still was written by Karol G, Bruno Mars, Sasha Alex Sloan, Isabel LaRosa and Thomas LaRosa, and produced by Bruno Mars, D'Mile, Thomas LaRosa and Karol G.

Is Still in English or Spanish?

Still is sung in English. Karol G has explained that the song was written by English-speaking composers, which made the collaboration with Bruno Mars flow naturally.

Which album is Still from?

Still is track six on Karol G's 2026 album NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO.

What does Still mean?

The song is about two ex-lovers admitting they still belong to each other: the ring is still on her finger, and he is still asking if she has really moved on.

Which labels released Still?

Still was released by Bichota Records and Interscope Records on 7 August 2026.

About the Author

"Hi, I'm Asad Ghazanfar - a passionate music enthusiast with a love for movies, songs, and lyrics. As the author of this blog, I aim to provide accurate and engaging song lyrics in every language. With my background in music and my attentio…

إرسال تعليق

Please drop you valuable comments here 👇
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.